I used to block penalty kicks... and I will not reveal my method

I used to block penalty kicks.. and I will not reveal my method



Wojciech Chesny, the goalkeeper of the Poland national team, spoke about saving a penalty kick against Saudi Arabia, in the second round of the group stage of the 2022 World Cup.


Chesney succeeded in saving Poland's goal from an Anbari penalty kick, which was shot by Salem Al-Dosari in the minute (45 + 1), but the Polish goalkeeper saved it successfully.


Chesney said in exclusive statements: "I dealt with many kicks previously, and I did not see previous penalty kicks for Saudi Arabia until I dealt with today's kick."


And he continued, “I do not expect the penalty kick, I study the kick, and I cannot explain my method of stopping kicks.”


And he stated that the Polish national team played a good match and left Saudi football and tried to exploit the spaces in the defense line and succeeded in achieving victory in the end.


He pointed out that the Polish national team will face one of the best players in the world in attack, during the confrontation with Argentina, but the team has good defenses and kept clean sheets during the last two matches.

Popular posts from this blog

Inversión financiera de 4.470 millones de dirhams del superávit del tesoro

Chesney perpetuates the phenomenon of half a century and deprives Al-Dosari of a record achievement

Germany preserves its pride with a valuable draw against Spaiin